This privacy notice describes how Lochridge Investment Advisors, LLC ("Lochridge") handles and protects private personal information received from clients in connection with account openings.
Except as provided for in this notice, Lochridge will not share any personal information with any other entity without your permission. Lochridge safeguards client personal and financial information because we recognize that this is essential to our client's trust. We have adopted policies and procedures concerning the collection, maintenance, and handling of personal information.
On some pages of this website, Lochridge may request to collect the following personal information from you: name; address; telephone number; and email address.
SHARING OF NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lochridge does not sell or rent customer information or disclose nonpublic personal information about customers (current or former) to any nonaffiliated third parties or to affiliated entities, except as permitted by law. Such instances where information may be shared include:
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of an account, which may include attorneys, accountants, auditors and other professionals;
- To affiliated companies in order to provide you with ongoing personal advice and assistance with respect to the products and services you have purchased through us and to introduce you to other products and services that may be of value to you;
- To non-affiliated companies that may perform services on behalf of Lochridge, but only in furtherance of the financial products or services offered by Lochridge;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities; and
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities.
The law allows you to "opt out" of our sharing nonpublic personal information about you in certain circumstances with affiliated and nonaffiliated companies; that is, you may direct Lochridge to not make such disclosures. We do not currently share information about you with any affiliate or third party that triggers this opt out right. Therefore, there is no need for you to opt out. If in the future we desire to disclose your information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will notify you in advance and provide you with the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
Lochridge protects your account information by placing it on the secure portion of Lochridge's website, using various tools such as firewalls and data encryption, and requiring you to enter a unique username and password to access your account information online. With respect to internal security procedures, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those officers or employees who need to know that information to perform services to our customers. At Lochridge, we value the protection of our prospective customers' and customers' nonpublic personal information and will continue to do our best in making sure you feel confident that our information safeguards satisfy your needs. Lochridge maintains physical, electronic, and procedural internal safeguards to protect the information.
UPDATING YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lochridge works hard to keep complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. If you ever believe that Lochridge's records are incorrect or incomplete, please let it know. Lochridge will investigate and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible. You may also update this information by contacting Lochridge at the telephone number or e-mail address provided below. When writing, please include your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if possible, your account number.